EXTEND YOUR PATIO SERVICE AND YOUR PROFITS
Let’s plan your patio space together.
Patio dining continues to be popular, and it’s unlikely that this trend is going anywhere soon. *According to a survey of restaurant operators in September 2021, 29% said that sales from outdoor seating accounted for more than 40% of their average daily sales; 13% said outdoor dining made up as much as 70% of sales. If you’re ready to capitalize on this trend or enhance your existing patio space, now is the time to do it.
ESSENTIALS FOR A PLEASANT, PROFITABLE PATIO
Here’s what you need to get started:
- Tabletops: Tables: Where the dining experience starts. Different materials offer different features. For instance: fiberglass is light and offers UV protection. Polymer bistro tables look like wood, but won’t split, crack, fade, or absorb water. Steel mesh is non-slip, very sturdy, and a classic look. There’s lots more. See our Patio Guide for a more comprehensive list!)
- Stands and Bases: Let’s put these tables together. Choose from a variety of brands and materials such as resin, technopolymer, and more. Styles like the tulip base have a built-in umbrella stand, and tilt-top bases are a great option if you have limited storage space.
- Chairs: With and without arms? Barstools or standard height? Our catalog includes many stackable, easy-to-clean options made from durable, UV-resistant materials.
- Umbrellas: To keep your guests comfortable on the patio, give them shade. Build your sun solution with bases (wheeled or weighted), shades (squares or octagons), and straight or cantilever poles. All of our shades are easy to clean and stain, fade, and mildew resistant.
- Patio heaters: We’re not worried about unpredictable weather. Propane or natural gas heaters extend your patio season and keep guests toasty-warm.
Creating a patio space is a big endeavor, but you don’t have to do it alone. Our dedicated team of specialists understand the food industry inside and out and are ready to help you pick the perfect patio equipment.
THE FINISHING TOUCHES
We’ve thought of the details, so you don’t have to.
The right patio accessories and serving ware will be your restaurant’s workhorse. When you’re planning your patio, consider these three product categories:
- Tabletop accessories: Not only do they need to look good, but they need to withstand the elements. Our selection of risers and stands, baskets, vases, and signage are sturdy enough for the outdoors and look great, too.
- Serving Ware: Melamine platters, boards, and peels make your lunch rush worry-free. Melamine is also incredibly difficult to break and dishwasher safe.
- Glassware: Melamine glasses offer the durability and peace of mind of plastic, plus the BPA-free brilliance of glass. Stacking, dishwasher-safe glasses make happy hours on the patio a breeze.
Creating a complete patio experience takes time and attention to detail. Our Patio Guide makes this process easy, laying out everything you need to create a dreamy summer dining experience. Download the full guide to see an extensive list of product options.
*Restobiz. 2021, October 13. Outdoor dining demand has been driven up by Delta Variant. Retrieved from https://www.restobiz.ca/outdoor-dining-demand-driven-up-by-delta-variant/